Sunday, April 25, 2010

Characters in my Tale: Specimen 3


Specimen Three - Susi Mayer

Scientific Name: Suz Bucket

Habitat: The office, Hazel Tea House or G Clef... take your pick

Food Groups: bubble tea, starbucks green tea, other types of tea??? Money, she loves to eat money, or may as well.

Distinguishing Features: High heels, some form of fashionable clothing, immaculate face and hair with a very expensive handbag hanging off her arm. A boy named Shota within contacting distance however now she has her license, the taxi service isn't as required

Predators: Dirty cafe tables and booked out karaoke rooms

3 comments:

  1. OMFCKING-G LMAOROFL!!!!!!!!!!

    Now this I why I adore you~ See in you doing the above, it shows me how much you love me. =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you very much so suz. without you, my new found Karaoke passion would never have formed. you should come out with us one thursday night at pac pines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shota liked the part where it says I may as well eat money, well done, you made him LOL. That is rare. : P

    Okay let me know when you guys are free : ) ... and I will let you know if I am not dying of some form of rare, exotic disease.

    ReplyDelete