Monday, April 19, 2010

Mr Sun

Mr sun he talks to me, he says hello, hello
When I talk to him he says lets go, lets go
Mr sunshine where we going, where we going
It doesn’t matter he says, just get up and get out of here

It’s a new day rising
It’s a good day trying
Yesterday is turning yellow with age
Its all about the new things the world can say.

Oh-oh’s

Mr sun says goodnight he’s tired
But mr moon is right out shining
The days not over unless you want it to be
But the stars are singing and the beauty’s within.

It’s a new dawn coming
It’s a good night running
Every moments happening this day
Take some chances don’t let them get away

Oh-oh’s

2 comments:

  1. I am liking this~ you should start writing the notes for it. Then sing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a tune for it... I am in the progress of attempting to write the music to go with the tunes. I am just not very good at it

    ReplyDelete